How this works
Make the difference
Have you ever wanted to make a real difference to the health and welfare of animals? Or to the way they're being looked after?
Now's your chance. Support one of our projects (or more ...), become our friend and make the difference.
An exciting quest...
Friends of Vetmed raises funds for innovative research and other projects aimed at improving animal health and welfare. These funds enable our researchers, lecturers, vets and members of staff at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine to find real, reliable and independent answers to questions relating to animal health, animal welfare and specialized (animal) patient care.
Make the difference now
1. Go to our projects page and choose your favorite project. Click on the "Donate now" button.
3. Enter the amount you'd like to contribute (starting at €5) or click on one of our most frequently selected amounts.
4. Select your preferred method of payment.
5. Enter your name and email address so you can keep up to date with the latest developments surrounding our quest and your chosen project. *
If you prefer, you can also transfer your donation directly to us. Please see our bankdetails below.
Bank: ABN-AMRO MeesPierson
Account number: NL 40 ABNA 0428 040 470
BIC nummer: ABNANL2A
Account holder: Stichting Utrechts Universiteitsfonds
To the attention of: Friends of Vet Med
To make sure that your donation ends up where it's supposed to, please add a short reference of the project of your choice.
For US citizens we have the option to donate through the KBFUS.
1. 100% of your contribution will go towards your chosen project
2. Your personal data are safe with us. We will never share them with a third party.
3. We won't waste your time or "spam" you with emails.
The Utrecht University Fund is a registered Public Benefit Organisation, and as such is exempt from any gift or inheritance taxes. This means that 100% of your donation will contribute towards the purpose specified by you.